You can reach Tony on Twitter (@tony_seymour) or Instagram (@tony_c_seymour). You can also write to him at [email protected]. Alternatively complete this short form and Tony will get back to you as soon as he can.
Get the book
Latest from the blog
- Disability in children’s books – book created by Motor Neurone Disease patient set to entertain, educate and raise money! June 10, 2020
- Top athlete Lauren Steadman blazes yet another trail as she survives gruelling Celebrity SAS 2020 May 28, 2020
- Disability in children’s books Part II – A race, a chase, an incredible journey! May 14, 2020
- Disability in children’s books revisited Part I – are disabled characters finally entering mainstream children’s literature? May 12, 2020
- Walking in the footsteps of Captain Tom – two inspirational youngsters from Yorkshire play their part in raising money during the COVID-19 crisis May 6, 2020
Praise for the book
"I finished reading 'The Mermaid in The Gherkin Jar' and loved it..."
CP Daily Living (USA)
"A great read with a captivating and imaginative plot..."
KB, Amazon Reviewer (UK)
"This book is a must-read for anyone... a delightful gift for any child."
Mark Mayer (UK)
"Any boy or girl will find a place in this new children's story."
Independent Writers' Studio (USA)