You can reach Tony on Twitter (@tony_seymour) or Instagram (@tony_c_seymour). You can also write to him at [email protected] Alternatively complete this short form and Tony will get back to you as soon as he can.
Get the book
The book is available now for Amazon Kindle in the UK and the USA.
You can read a sample from the book right now for free, and discover the magic for yourself.
Latest from the blog
- Disability in children’s books – book created by Motor Neurone Disease patient set to entertain, educate and raise money! June 10, 2020
- Top athlete Lauren Steadman blazes yet another trail as she survives gruelling Celebrity SAS 2020 May 28, 2020
- Disability in children’s books Part II – A race, a chase, an incredible journey! May 14, 2020
- Disability in children’s books revisited Part I – are disabled characters finally entering mainstream children’s literature? May 12, 2020
- Walking in the footsteps of Captain Tom – two inspirational youngsters from Yorkshire play their part in raising money during the COVID-19 crisis May 6, 2020
Praise for the book
"I finished reading 'The Mermaid in The Gherkin Jar' and loved it..."
CP Daily Living (USA)
"A great read with a captivating and imaginative plot..."
KB, Amazon Reviewer (UK)
"This book is a must-read for anyone... a delightful gift for any child."
Mark Mayer (UK)
"Any boy or girl will find a place in this new children's story."
Independent Writers' Studio (USA)