Racing hopeful, Nic Hamilton is one of a host of young people showing what it is like to live with a disability in the 21st Century. Welcome to my maiden blog post on this, my shiny new website! Over the coming weeks and months, I hope to convert this rather empty area of “web real estate” (yes that… Read more »
Get the book
Latest from the blog
- More than the bare minimum – recent report highlights need for universities to do more to support disabled students November 10, 2019
- Boy with cerebral palsy fulfils dream of learning to skateboard October 26, 2019
- Running man with cerebral palsy makes history October 12, 2019
- Strictly’s back! Will Bayley raises disability awareness on BBC’s flagship show September 29, 2019
- From Page to Stage Part IV – Marketing the Mermaid! June 20, 2015
Praise for the book
"I finished reading 'The Mermaid in The Gherkin Jar' and loved it..."
CP Daily Living (USA)
"A great read with a captivating and imaginative plot..."
KB, Amazon Reviewer (UK)
"This book is a must-read for anyone... a delightful gift for any child."
Mark Mayer (UK)
"Any boy or girl will find a place in this new children's story."
Independent Writers' Studio (USA)